Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Journal

There are good days, and then there are days that I feel like I should move to another country and change my name.  Today is one of the latter, I'm afriad, but not for the reason that most might think.  Today I have been a horrible, grumpy, grouchy, pessamistic, nit-picky person.  I know it must be PMS, or the heat, or the season, or the... oh I don't know, but there probably is not enough of a reason for my attitude today.  It seemed like things just started badly and continued on from there.  I woke up late, was rushed for time to get the kids off to school, couldn't find the car keys.. blah blah blah.  I sit here, looking at my day and wonder, why did it matter?  It seems like all of the little things just king of ganged up on me today, and in return I poured it on my poor husband.  I do have to admit the look on his face was priceless when he asked me something, and I went bonkers (literally I think), ranting on about consideration.  Really, consideration??  I can't believe that he puts up with me sometimes, but I am so very glad that I have him.  Who in the world would make me laugh instead of cry when I look at the mess in my house?  Who could weather the constant issues with our 10 year old son and still have that endlessly positive attitude.  Well, perhaps I will treat myself to a long, uninterrupted shower and perhaps a bit of reading for fun.  Gosh, I might even splurge and rescue my crops on Farm Town, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Very strong intro sentence here, ditto sentence 3. Those really set up the graf, or the first half anyway.

    ReplyDelete